My teaching focuses on the physical practice of asanas, that of a precise and rigorous yoga, where the postural work arises and is articulated in total adequation to find the symbiosis with the respiratory work.
My classes follow a precise structure to put in place the physical and respiratory bases, to correctly stretch and reinforce the body in depth.
My workshops allow to propose working themes that address in detail one of the aspects of the work of the body and breathing.
My yoga classes are like workshops where the practice is varied and complete. My practice is Hatha Yoga influenced by the teachings of BKS Iyengar and T. Krishnamacharya.
My vision and my own practice of Yoga is holistic, the practice of asanas is associated with the study of Vedic texts and different techniques of preparation for meditation. Yoga is for me a way of life.
They are addressed to any man who wishes to participate in a natural practice.
I am a gay man but the classes are open to everyone.
I offer a healthy, tolerant and respectful work environment based on fellowship.
Yoga is a demanding and physical practice that can adapt to most morphologies and levels of flexibility. Yoga is not a competitive sport and every practitioner must agree to adapt his practice to his abilities.
My classes are Hatha Yoga classes influenced by BKS Iyengar. I propose many accessories for a more precise work and allow that the alignments are correct for all.
I teach in small groups to attend, adjust and advise each participant. I do not favor quantity, I strive to practice in accordance with the philosophy of traditional and secular yoga. The course lasts two hours to allow to have a complete and coherent practice where each part takes its direction and its time.
SUMMER 2021 - RETREAT TO THE ASHRAM
- A rural setting, a place for queer people to share and experience a simple life, to practice yoga, to live together, a vegetable farm to create, many spaces to upgrade and decorate, a vast prairie, the river a few minutes walk away.
- For this 'installation' season, I propose an 'open retreat' format, just come when you feel, join and lets practice, share and collaborate.
- A typical day would inlcude :
- Morning and evening yoga practice
- Participation in activities linked to the installation (small renovation work and gardening)
- Participation in the activities linked to communal life (food, meals, general maintenance)
- Times to rest and relax
- Times to share and practice well being and relaxation techniques
- A financial contribution for the association is required to food shopping a contributing to the project, the donation indication is 20/30 euros per day, it's given directly to the association
- A freely decided donation for the yoga and practices to be given to me directly
- Living conditions are simple and sweet, they correspond to a more coherent lifestyle following some of the yoga principles.
- Videos are posted regularly to a YouTube channel, yo can get a better idea of place and space
Paris based classes are on PAUSE, they should resume in September / October
You can come and practice at the ashram for a few days or a longer stay
The space is under renovation, a old pig farm, many buildings, a large prairie, the river a few minutes walk away
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE TRANSFERRED TO THE QUEER ASHRAM
MOON YOAG PRACTICES
ABDOMINAL REINFORCEMENTS, BREATH AND STRENGTH