My teaching focuses on the physical practice of asanas, that of a precise and rigorous yoga, where the postural work arises and is articulated in total adequation to find the symbiosis with the respiratory work.
My classes follow a precise structure to put in place the physical and respiratory bases, to correctly stretch and reinforce the body in depth.
My workshops allow to propose working themes that address in detail one of the aspects of the work of the body and breathing.
My yoga classes are like workshops where the practice is varied and complete. My practice is Hatha Yoga influenced by the teachings of BKS Iyengar and T. Krishnamacharya.
My vision and my own practice of Yoga is holistic, the practice of asanas is associated with the study of Vedic texts and different techniques of preparation for meditation. Yoga is for me a way of life.
They are addressed to any man who wishes to participate in a natural practice.
I am a gay man but the classes are open to everyone.
I offer a healthy, tolerant and respectful work environment based on fellowship.
Yoga is a demanding and physical practice that can adapt to most morphologies and levels of flexibility. Yoga is not a competitive sport and every practitioner must agree to adapt his practice to his abilities.
My classes are Hatha Yoga classes influenced by BKS Iyengar. I propose many accessories for a more precise work and allow that the alignments are correct for all.
I teach in small groups to attend, adjust and advise each participant. I do not favor quantity, I strive to practice in accordance with the philosophy of traditional and secular yoga. The course lasts two hours to allow to have a complete and coherent practice where each part takes its direction and its time.
Yoga classes in Paris
- Creative and intuitive tuition focused on precision and detail
- Special practices and classes for the New and Full moon days
- Group classes will resume on the 20th of April 2020
- Reservations are open for booking
Retreats and winter breaks in India
- 2020 - October 21 to 31 - Culture and spirituality
- 2020 - December 6 to 16 - Yoga and biennale of contemporary art
- 2020 - December 20 to 30 - Yoga and biennale of contemporary art
- 2021 - January 24 to February 3 - Yoga and biennale of contemporary art